Translate

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Yoga

So, now after about a year of coming to see Pam at Ruta, I can't smile enough. I'm here now, just finished a session, listening to Spoon and having my tea-- feeling thankful for being able to move and stretch the way that I was able to this morning. Each day is different as far as what my body can do, but I'll take it as it comes. Taking care of what Vedanta calls "our equipment" is important to me to be able to experience the world and life in a healthy manner.

I am thankful and feel humbled.

I am trained to pass along this great form to children, so I hope to take advantage of this wonderful opportunity soon.

Yoga is invigoration in relaxation. Freedom in routine. Confidence through self control. Energy within and energy without. ~Ymber Delecto

No comments: