Translate

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Acupuncture

So, I need more greens. I've known this for a year now while working with Rupesh. I still have heat and the tip of my tongue is still red. Hmm...so as I've taken a WHOLE year to modify my diet becoming a vegetarian and trying to put greens in every meal---spinach omelettes, etc. It's still not working, but I have hope. I'm incorporating spirulina after finishing my 2nd bottle of Chloroxygen. We'll see. But Rupesh heals me in a way that I'm sure any acupuncturist could. But every time I see him I come in with a sense of giddiness and nervousness, but leave with a complete sense of calm and peacefulness. He has that about him that seems to radiate from his being. Just being around him is healing. I am thankful for his insight and his advice and his healing powers. :)

As I think about people like Rupesh that have come into my life and exuded this sense of genuine care and help, I of course think of Brian, Pam, Tiffany, Liz, Claudia, people that exude love, a zest or calm sense of zest for life. I feel humbled and will continue to learn and reflect.

No comments: